SAFE : Protects against accidental amputation of Glans Penis and other injuries.
EASY : Requires minimal training
FAST : Fast circumcision procedure as compared to normal method
USE ANYWHERE : Can be used anywhere e.g. at home, road-sides or in the bush without fear of infections from non-hygienic
NO CAUTERIZATION : No cauterization or other harmful agents are necessary
BLOODLESS : There is no bleeding during and after the surgery.
NO SUTURES : No sutures are necessary.
NO LIGATURES : No ligatures are necessary
NO BANDAGES : No bandages are necessary as there is no post-surgical bleeding or oozing.
NO AGE RESTRICTIONS : Can be used from infants to adults.
NO INFECTIONS : Because no open wound is created, it safeguards against elements in the external environment.
NO CROSS-INFECTIONS Protects against cross-infections between circumcisor and patient during the surgery e.g. HIV, Hepatitis
PRE-STERILIZED AND USE ONCE ONLY : Risk of cross-infections e.g. HIV, hepatitis etc, from inadequately sterilized re-usable
IMMEDIATE RETURN TO ROUTINE : Patient can move about and may return to work immediately after circumcision.
NO BATHING RESTRICTIONS : Patient may have his bath or shower immediately after circumcision.
GOOD COSMETIC RESULT : When healed, the circumcision results in a uniformly and evenly cut and cosmetically pleasing appearance
NATIONAL COSTS REDUCED : The Overall National Economic considerations on circumcision cost etc., are also improved considerably.
INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS : Expenses saved and inconvenience avoided.
Direct Cost & Benefit to the :-
1. Avoids use of operating room.
2. Avoids use of ancillary equipment.
3. Pre-sterilized & disposable
4. Avoids cost of dressing, sutures etc.
5. Avoids cross infections
6. Nursing time & attention reduced
7. May return to work after surgery.
8. Overall National Economic consideration on circumcision cost etc. reduced.
1. Can be performed at clinics, homes, religious sites.
2. Entire equipment in a kit.
3. Expenses saved, autoclaving costs avoided.
4. Expenses saved.
5. Safeguards personal health against hospital infection.
6. Follow-up visit reduced. Expenses saved
7. Reduced work time lost through medical leave.
8. Overall expenses reduced.